Sunday, September 1, 2019

Checking In On My 2 year old Brake Situation

Front brakes were bad and when I went to bleed them, I broke off the bleeders on both sides. Those bleeders are very tiny. Really put a damper on the project and the truck has been sitting for 2 years! WOW! I can't believe its been that long.
It is time to step up and get this project going again cause I just bought some land and this truck will be great to clear the land with!
So its time for a brake job. Ordered parts and took apart the front hubs and replaced the front wheel cylinders as it was probably time anyway and they have new bleeders that come with them.
New rubber brake lines and front brakes are good to go!!!
Looking forward after 2 years to getting this truck running and driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment